Graduating your classroom on SchoolStatus Connect is a great way to keep all the information and memories accessible to the members without confusing them between the old archived class and the active new one.
Graduating your class is very quick and easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Open the Class Settings from the ellipses on the class header.
2. Scroll down and click Graduate.
3. The next screen would prompt you to add a message or announcement that would go to parents' inboxes or simply proceed without entering a message.
Depending on other communications you have shared, it might be a good opportunity to wrap up the class with a last message or share this link with parents about how to access the archived class. Once done, click Graduate.
4. A pop-up window will appear where you need to enter your email address to ensure that you haven't tried to graduate from the class accidentally.
Please enter your email address and click on the Confirm button.
5. After confirming your email and clicking on the “Confirm” button, you will see the archived class with an “Archived Classroom” banner on the top right. This is the same view that parents would see for their respective view of the classroom.
To visit your archived classroom please go into your profile settings from the left side navigation.
You're good to go! 🙌
Contact our amazing Support Team anytime you have questions at