We understand the need of having a record of messages you’ve had with parents. Maybe you need to print the messages and attach them in your school records, or you want to provide a copy of this message to your school administrator, or you simply want to have it on paper. No problem! ClassTag provides you an option to download or export these messages in an Excel or .csv file so you can print it.
Please follow these steps:
1. Log in on ClassTag.
2. Click the Messages icon.
3. On the left side of the window, look for the messages you've had with a parent that you want to export and click on it.
4. After you clicked the specific message, it will open the messages that you have with the parent. Click the three dots on the right side.
5. It will show a section with the details of the message. Click Download.
6. A message will be shown on the upper part to inform you that the system has sent you an email with the link to export the message.
7. The email looks something like below. Click Download to download the messages.
8. It will open a .csv file with Sender’s name (yours and the parent’s), Created At (date when the message was sent), and the Message.
Do not hesitate to reach out to our awesome Support team at email@example.com if you have questions. 😊