ClassTag Wish List allows teachers to curate a list of supplies they need and get support from parents and their community towards needed items.
You can now add items to your Wish List directly from the Rewards Catalog. All parents in your classrooms will automatically be able to view the list and contribute to it.
Please follow these step-by-step instructions on setting up your ClassTag Wish List.
1. Log in on your ClassTag account
2. Click the three lines on the upper left side of the page.
3. Scroll down and click “Rewards”.
4. Look for the item that you’d like to add to your Wish List and click the “Add to Wish List” button.
5. A message on the top part of the page indicating that the item has been added will show up for a few seconds.
6. By default, the item will show 1 as the quantity. If you prefer to have more, click the plus key next to the quantity.
7. Add different items to your Wish List by completing the steps above.
8. Once all the items are added, click the orange icon at the top to customize the list.
9. The next page will allow you to adjust the (a) item priority, (b) quantity, (c) add notes, and (d) remove the item from the list.
10. The Supply List Title and Description can also edited by clicking the pencil icon on top right.
11. Edit the title and the description, and click the "Save" button.
12. Once you have enough coins from parent contributions, you can redeem items from the Rewards Catalog. If an item you redeem was on your Wish List, we’ll automatically check them off and update the quantity needed.