ClassTag Wish List allows teachers to curate a list of supplies they need and get support from parents and their community towards needed items.
You can now add items to your Wish List directly from the Rewards Catalog. All parents in your classrooms will automatically be able to view the list and contribute to it.
Please follow these step-by-step instructions on setting up your ClassTag Wish List.
1. Log in on your ClassTag account
2. Click the three lines on the upper left side of the page.
3. Scroll down and click “Goods”.
4. Click "Rewards".
5. Click a Category or “View all items”.
6. Look for the item that you’d like to add to your Wish List and click the “Add to Wish List” button.
7. By default, the item will show "1" as the quantity. If you prefer to have more, click the plus key next to the quantity.
8. Add different items to your Wish List by doing the steps above.
9. Once all the items are added, click “Classroom Funds”.
10. Click anywhere within the orange box.
11. The next page will allow you options to (a) modify item priority, (b) change quantity, (c) add notes, and (d) remove the item from the list.
12. The Supply List Title and Description can also be edited by clicking the pencil icon on top right.
13. Edit the title and description, and click the "Save" button.
14. Once you have enough coins from parent contributions, you can redeem items from the Rewards Catalog. If an item you redeem was on your Wish List, we’ll automatically check them off and update the quantity needed.