With ClassTag's Google Calendar Integration, parents can easily add and track the Parent-Teacher Conference schedule they signed up for on their Google Calendar.
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to do this:
Connecting your Google Calendar with your ClassTag account.
1. Click the three lines on the upper left side.
2. Click "Account Settings".
3. Under the "Account Information" tab, scroll down and click “Connect with Google Calendar”.
4. Choose the correct email address linked to your Google Calendar.
5. Click “Allow”.
6. Look for the Parent-Teacher Conference by clicking the Activities tab.
7. Click the Parent-Teacher Conference.
8. Choose your preferred time and date, and click “Assign”.
9. Once signed up to a schedule, the Parent-Teacher Conference will automatically sync with your Google Calendar.
Not Connecting your Google Calendar with your ClassTag Account
If you prefer not to connect your Google Calendar with your ClassTag account, you can add the Parent-Teacher Schedule manually.
1. Click the "Activities" tab and then click the Parent-Teacher Conference for.
2. Click the gear icon and then click "Add to Calendar".
3. It will download a classtag_activity.ics file that you can click to add the Parent-Teacher Conference schedule on your calendar.