We understand a teacher’s need and desire to download all class photos at the end of the school year. Currently, you need to go to the “Library” tab, click the filter icon, choose Images, and then click one photo at a time to download. We are, however, building a new feature that will allow teachers to download all of the photos at once. While this new feature isn't available just yet, we are providing you with a temporary workaround to allow teachers to download the photos until a more permanent solution becomes available.
If you prefer, our team can download the photos on your behalf and save them in a Google Drive folder or Dropbox. If you’d like us to do this, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll share the Google Drive folder or Dropbox with your email address once we complete the process.
Step-by-Step Directions to Download Pictures
1. Please send an email to email@example.com with your class name and let us know that you need to download all your class photos.
2. Once we received the request, our Support team will send a .csv file that will contain the links where you can download the photos. It looks something like this.
3. Using the .csv, go to this link - https://www.openmultipleurl.com/ - and paste the first five URLs from the spreadsheet in the box, then click “Go Now”.
4. You may see a “Pop-up blocked” on top of the browser that will briefly appear and notice that only one photo has been downloaded. This is because the browser is blocking multiple sites to open.
5. To fix this, (a) click the icon on the upper right side of the URL (b) choose “Always allow pop-ups and redirects from https://www.openmultipleurl.com” then (c) click “Done”.
6. Click “Go Now” again to download the first five photos.
7. Paste the rest of the URLs from the spreadsheet to download the other photos. We recommend copying 50 URLs at a time.
Please refer to this video on how to do this.
Alternatively, our team can download the photos on your behalf and save it in a Google Drive folder or Dropbox. If you’d like us to do this, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll share the Google Drive folder or Dropbox to your email address once we complete the process.