ClassTag has launched a new feature to easily view and manage the photos, videos, and files uploaded in your class. To view them, please click the “Library” icon on the left side of your class.
There are three main tabs in the Library:
- Class Activities
- The Library contains all the photos, videos, and files uploaded via Activity (Events, To-Do List and Volunteer Requests) and uploaded directly to the "Files" tab section of the Library.
- The photos, videos, and files that were uploaded via Announcement will be added in the "Files" tab.
- The photos, videos, and files shared to the entire classroom using "Share a Story" will be shown in the "Files" tab.
- The photos, videos, and files shared in an Activity will show up in the Activity folder in the "Class Activities" tab.
In the “Files” tab of the Library, you will see all the photos, videos, and files that were uploaded and sent to your class. It includes everything that was uploaded directly on the Files tab (uploaded by yourself, co-teachers or parents - if permission was given), and those that were uploaded via an Activity.
a. This section shows all the custom folders that were created in the Library.
b. This section is where you can upload files directly in your Library tab. To upload a file, click “click here” and choose for the file from your computer or mobile device OR simply drag and drop the files here (using a computer only).
c. On the lower part of the page, the files were grouped based on the date when it was uploaded
d. Use the filter drop-down menu to locate a specific file type. Here are the filters that you can choose from.
ClassTag’s Backpack is available for both teachers and parents who can upload and share files with each other. Please note that only the parent and the teachers in the class can view these files. It is not visible to other parents.
Clicking on a specific student’s backpack will show the files that were uploaded by both the teacher and parent. It has a similar layout as the “Files” tab.
In this tab, it will show up all the Activities that you’ve created. When you click on each Activity folder, it will show all the photos, videos and files that were uploaded on that specific Activity.
Clicking on the folder of an Activity will show up all the files that were uploaded to the Activity itself.
- Adding a file in the specific Activity folder in the Library will also update the Activity accordingly.
- It is not possible to create a custom folder in each of the Activity folder.