ClassTag has school-wide features that allow School Leaders to manage the classrooms and send relevant information to everyone. One of the school-wide features that School Leaders can take advantage of is the option to send a school-wide Event. This will allow the School Leader to inform parents and staff members about important activities and holidays that are happening in your school.
NOTE: This feature can only be used by ClassTag School Leaders. Teachers do not have the option to create a school-wide Event.
Please keep in mind that on the basic ClassTag plan you can connect an unlimited number of classrooms, but send announcements and events by visiting only up to 7 those classrooms from your school page. As ClassTag's basic plan is created specifically for teachers, ClassTag Leaders will also need to be teachers in these classrooms and then can visit them and set up multi-classroom announcements and events.
To fully unlock the power of ClassTag schoolwide, please inquire about upgrading to ClassTag Connect by filling out this short form here.
You can refer to a quick demo video below or a comparison flyer between ClassTag Connect and the basic plans.
SETTING UP SCHOOLWIDE EVENTS ON CLASSTAG
When visiting any of the connected classrooms where you are also a teacher you will be able to set up a multi-classroom event using the steps below just from the classroom level.
SETTING UP SCHOOLWIDE EVENTS ON CLASSTAG CONNECT
Please watch this quick video demonstrating how to create a school-wide Event.
Here are the steps:
1. Log in on ClassTag.
2. Click the three lines on the upper left corner of the page.
3. Click your School’s name to go to the School Dashboard.
4. Click the orange "+" key on the upper right-hand corner.
5. Choose “Event”.
6. Fill out the Event title, Details, Location and Start/End Date/Time.
7. Click “Preview”.
8. Review the details and click “Done”.
9. We strongly encourage you to announce the school-wide Event by clicking on the “Announce” button at the bottom part of the page.
10. Review the details of the Announcement then click “Preview”.
11. Finally, click “Send”. The Announcement will be added on the School Dashboard feed and to all classrooms connected to the school.