ClassTag now allows District Leaders and District Staff to send District-wide Events to inform parents and staff members about important activities and holidays that are happening in the entire school district.
Please refer to this quick video on how to do send a District-wide Event.
Create an Event
1. Log in on ClassTag.
2. Click the three lines on the upper left corner of the page.
3. Click your District’s name to go to the District Dashboard.
4. Click the orange + key and choose Event.
5. Fill out the Event Title, Details, Location, and Start/End Date/Time.
6. For this example, we will use All Day since the event is for the entire day and leave the Location blank.
7. Upload any file, photo, or video by dragging and dropping or clicking click here.
8. Review the details and click Preview.
9. Click Done.
We recommend sending an Announcement for the event so all teachers and parents will be notified. Click the Announce button on the lower part of the page.
Announce an Event
1. After creating the Event, click Announce.
2. It'll be pre-filled with the Event details. You can edit it to say something different in the Announcement while the details of the Event remain the same.
3. Click Send, Send Later, or Preview.
4. The Announcement will now be posted in the Home section of the District Page when it is sent.
5. The Event will be shown on the Activities tab of the District page.
The same information will be added to the Schools' and classrooms' pages. 🙌