As a Classtag Leader or a class teacher, you have control over the students added to your class.
Note: It is not allowed to manually remove students from classrooms synced with Clever, ClassLink, or OneRoster.
To remove a student from the class, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the District, School, or Class Directory.
2. Search for the student.
3. Click the student profile and click Edit.
4. Click the red button next to the class name and then click Save.
If you need to remove multiple students at once, follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Class Directory.
2. Select all the students you need to remove.
3. Click Actions and then click Remove from Class.
4. Confirm by clicking Remove on the popup window.
That's it! The student is now removed from your class. 🙌
If you accidentally remove someone who should be in the class, go back to the School Directory and follow the instructions here.
Contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! ✉️